👰 Wedding Games with Selfiewall
We’ve come up with some ideas for fun and creative games to play at your wedding using Selfiewall. Here’s more about the features and how Selfiewall works.
Our Six Favorite Games
1. 👩🔬👮👩💼👨🚒 Icebreaker Game (with 100 selfie challenges)
2. 🖌️ 🎨 Draw the wedding reception (with 100 painting tasks)
3. 🤠 😎 Guests find something in common (with 100 emoji cards)
4. 🤳 🏆 Best party photo contest
5. 💑 💒 🔔 Emoji Quiz
6. 👒 🎩 Props Game
Unique Photo Albums
Selfiewall is perfect for lightening up the party, getting everyone involved, and keeping everyone entertained, while simultaneously creating a completely unique photo album of the biggest event of your lives. The result is a diverse, authentic photo collection that documents your party from everyone’s perspectives - even late into the party when the official photographer has long since gone home. As a wedding gift, Selfiewall is a fantastic surprise for everyone. Try it now (for cell phones; hashtag: #super, password: 1234)
What You Need
Setting up Selfiewall at a wedding is very easy. Guests can use the Selfiewall browser app on their phones (m.selfiewall.net, hashtag: #super, password: 1234), the bridal couple need a laptop with internet connection to the Selfiewall website, and a projector. If anything else is needed – e.g. for a specific game – these are listed under the heading “Extras”.
1. 👩🔬👮👩💼👨🚒 Icebreaker Game
Especially at weddings, when the families and friends of the bridal couple meet, many people meet for the first time or don’t know each other well. Icebreaker games help to get the party going and get everyone introduced.
100 Selfie Photo Challenges for Your Wedding Guests
Come up with some photo challenges for each guest – e.g. “Take a selfie with a wedding guest with a full beard” or “Take a selfie with the bride”. If you need inspiration, you can download and print out some ideas we’ve already come up with.
PDF file: Selfie photo challenges (1,4 MB)
How to play
1. Each guest completes various selfie photo challenges during the wedding reception.
2. All photos are sent directly from the guests’ phones to the projector and are shown as a live slideshow during the reception.
3. After the reception, all guests and the hosting couple can download and print out the photos.
2. 🖌️ 🎨 Draw the wedding
In this game, the guest who draws the most original picture wins.
100 creative drawing challenges for your guests
For this game, just think up some individual painting challenges for your guests beforehand – e.g., “Paint the wedding cake”, “Paint your table neighbor”, or “Paint a guest with a beard”. The guest who sends in the most inventive or interesting drawing wins the contest at the end of the reception.
PDF file: Drawing challenges (1,4 MB)
How to Play
1. Each guest completes a drawing challenge during the reception. Guests can either draw on the phones or with pen and paper.
2. All drawings are sent to the projector and are shown as a live slideshow during the wedding.
3. On the Selfiewall browser app (m.selfiewall.net), guests can vote for their favorite drawings. Votes are shown on the projector screen next to the drawings.
4. The drawing with the most votes wins a prize, which the bridal couple rewards at the end of the reception.
5. After the reception, the guests and host can download photos and drawings from the Selfiewall website.
3. 🤠 😎 Guests find things in common
With this game, guests who don’t know each other very well yet get introduced to each other and discover similarities between themselves.
100 fun Emoji Cards for Guests
Come up with some emoji cards for each guest. Make two cards of each emoji. If you need some inspiration, you can download and print out some cards for free here:
PDF file: Emoji Cards (3,8 MB)
How to Play
1. Each guest gets an emoji card upon arrival – either a random card or one you have specifically chosen for the guest. Ask the guests to attach the card to their clothing.
2. Each card has a copy, so that each pair can meet up.
3. The guests with the same emoji cards must find each other at the party and find out what they have in common.
4. When a duo finds each other, they take a selfie or say what they have in common. This way, people who otherwise might not have been introduced get to meet each other.
5. All photos are sent from the guests’ cell phones to the projector and are shown as a live slideshow at the party.
6. After the reception, guests and the newlyweds can download and print out the photos.
4. 🤳 🏆 Best Photo Contest
Guests vote for the best photo taken at the reception with their phone via the browser app. The photo with the most vote wins.
100 lively photo challenges for your guests
PDF file: Lively photo challenges (1,7 MB)
How to Play
1. Ask your guests to take interesting or unusual snapshots of the wedding with their phones.
2. Guests can send their photos to the projector using the Selfiewall browser app (m.selfiewall.net), where their photos will be shown as a live slideshow.
3. Using the browser app, guests can vote for their favorite photos. Votes show up on the projector next to the photos.
4. The photo with most votes wins a prize, which the bridal couple present at the end of the reception.
5. After the reception, guests and the newlyweds can download and print out all photos uploaded to Selfiewall.
5. 💑 💒 🔔 Emoji Quiz
Guests come up with emoji puzzles or codes, and send them to the projector at the reception. The bridal couple needs to guess what the guests are saying.
How to Play
1. Every guest is asked to write an emoji code on their phones, and send it to the projector using the Selfiewall browser app.
2. Throughout the reception, guests can think up unique emoji codes which the bridal couple will need to guess, such as well-known song titles, movies, TV series, or vacation destinations.
3. Guests’ emoji codes are sent to the projector via Selfiewall.
4. The more emoji puzzles the couple guesses correctly, the more points they earn. If a given number of points is reached, the couple wins a prize gifted by the guests at the end of the reception.
6. 👒 🎩 Prop Games
Using interesting props your guests can create fantastic photos. All photos are sent to the projector screen and shown in a live slideshow using Selfiewall.
• Cardboard or wooden picture frames
• Masks, fake moustaches, funny hats, paper emojis, or boards to draw on
How to Play
1. Spread the props out on the different tables at the reception, so there’s enough for everyone. Guests can take pictures of themselves, their table neighbors and friends using the props and send them to the projector. A few pictures frames can also be circled around the tables during the reception.
2. As the picture frames go around the party, guests can take pictures using the frames or props. Props help to create interesting snapshots of the reception for everyone to remember.
3. Photos are sent to the projector as a slideshow at the wedding using the Selfiewall app.
4. Guests can vote on the most inventive or interesting photo using the Selfiewall browser app (m.selfiewall.net). The total number of votes is shown next to the photo on the projector.
5. The photo with the most votes wins a prize, which the couple awards at the end of the reception. Second and third prizes can also be rewarded.
6. After the reception, guests and the newlyweds can download and print the photos shown using Selfiewall.
✅ Is your #hashtag still available?