👰 Wedding games with the Selfiewall
The wedding games described here are examples of how you can use the Selfiewall to create a funny and creative entertainment program for your wedding party. Read more about the features and how it works.
Our 6 favourite games
1. 👩🔬👮👩💼👨🚒 Icebreaker game: guests get to know each other (with 100 selfie photo tasks)
2. 🖌️ 🎨 Guests paint the wedding party (with 100 painting tasks)
3. 🤠 😎 Guests discover similarities (with 100 emoji cards)
4. 🤳 🏆 Vote for the best photo
5. 💑 💒 🔔 Emoji quiz
6. 👒 🎩 Props game
Unique souvenir photos: the Selfiewall at your wedding party
The Selfiewall is ideal for entertaining guests in a playful way, integrating them into the party and bringing them into conversation. The result is a unique collection of photos from the most beautiful day of your life - with snapshots until the early hours of the morning when the official photographer is already in bed. As a wedding gift the Selfiewall is the ultimate highlight for the bridal couple and wedding guests.
What you need
For the realization of all games described here only minimal technical requirements have to be fulfilled. Your guests use our web app m.selfiewall.net (with mobile phone, hashtag: #super, password: 1234). You as bride and groom need online access to the Selfiewall (will be sent to you by e-mail after booking), a laptop with internet and a beamer. If additional things are required, they will be listed below under the heading "Extras".
1. 👩🔬👮👩💼👨🚒 Icebreaker game: guests get to know each other
Especially at wedding parties, when family and friends meet, many guests see each other for the first time or do not know each other well yet. You break the ice with a game of getting to know each other.
Prepare selfie photo tasks for each guest - e.g. "Make a selfie with a wedding guest wearing a full beard" or "Make a selfie with the bride". If you are looking for inspiration, you can download and print our PDF file for free. It contains 100 funny selfie photo tasks and five blank self-labeling cards.
100 fun selfie photo tasks for your guests
Use our free photo tasks to print them yourself:
PDF file: 100 selfie photo tasks (1,4 MB)
1. Each guest must complete his or her selfie photo task during the wedding party.
2. All photos are sent directly from the mobile phone to the beamer and are shown as a photo show live at the party.
3. After the wedding party all guests and the bridal couple can download and print the photos.
2. 🖌️ 🎨 Guests paint the wedding party
In this creative party game, the most inventive picture that a wedding guest paints at the party wins.
Prepare painting tasks for each guest - e.g. "Paint the wedding cake", "Paint your table neighbor" or "Paint a guest with a beard". If you are looking for inspiration, you can download and print our PDF file for free. It contains 100 creative painting tasks and five blank self-labeling cards.
100 creative painting tasks for your guests
Use our free painting tasks to print them yourself:
PDF file: 100 painting tasks (1,4 MB)
1. Each guest completes his painting task in the course of the wedding party. For the realization the own mobile phone or paper and pens may be used.
2. All pictures are sent with the mobile phone onto the projector and are shown as a photo show live at your wedding party.
3. On the web app m.selfiewall.net the guests vote for the pictures. On the projector the votes are shown too.
4. The picture with most votes wins a price, which are presented by bride and groom in the evening.
5. After the wedding party guests and bridal couple can download and print the pictures.
3. 🤠 😎 Guests discover similarities
Guests who don't know each other well yet get into conversation with this wedding game and find out what they have in common.
105 funny emoji cards for your guests
Prepare cards with emojis for each guest. Each card or emoji must appear 2 times. If you are looking for inspiration, you can download and print our template as a PDF. It contains 105 pages with different emojis.
PDF file: 105 emoji cards (3,8 MB)
1. Each guest will receive an emoji card upon arrival - at random or a card you have specifically chosen for the guest. The emoji card will be attached to the clothes.
2. Each card is issued 2 times so guest couples can find each other.
3. The guests with the same cards/mojis must find each other at your party and find out what they have in common.
4. The couple that found each other makes a selfie with the mobile phone. This creates photos of guest couples, which would perhaps not be possible without the game.
5. All photos are sent from the mobile phone in real time on the projector and are shown as a slide show at the party.
6. After the celebration guests and bridal couple can download and print the photos.
4. 🤳 🏆 Vote for the best photo
Your wedding guests choose the best photo taken at the wedding party with their mobile phone and our web app. The photo with the most likes wins.
100 swinging photo tasks for your guests
PDF file: 100 swinging photo tasks for your guests (1,7 MB)
1. Before the party you ask your guests to take party photos with their own mobile phones.
2. All photos will be sent directly from the mobile phones to the beamer and are shown automatically as a photo slide show at your party.
3. On the web app m.selfiewall.net the guests vote for the best photos. On the beamer the votes are shown, too.
4. The photo with most votes wins a price, which are presented by bride and groom in the evening.
5. After the party all guests and the bridal couple can download and print the photos.
5. 💑 💒 🔔 Emoji quiz
The wedding guests send a short emoji quiz from their mobile phones to the beamer at the wedding party. The bridal couple must translate the emoji quiz.
1. Every guest gets the task to write an emoji quiz with the mobile phone.
2. Guests have the whole evening to think up inventive emoji stories that the bridal couple must guess, e.g. well-known song titles, movies, TV series and holiday countries.
3. The emoji quiz or story is received by the Selfiewall and displayed on the beamer at the party.
4. The more emoji puzzles the bride and groom solve correctly, the more points they can score. If a given number of points is reached, the bridal couple wins a prize which the witnesses can present.
6. 👒 🎩 Props game
Funny photo props create unique souvenir photos. All wedding guests use their own mobile phones to take pictures and send them to the beamer.
• Picture frames made of cardboard or wood to hold up and look through
• Props (masks, moustaches, glasses, crowns, hearts, printed emojis and signs that are individually labeled)
1. Spread the props out on the tables, so that every guest finds sufficient material at his place. Let one or more picture frames go around during the party. Each guest can take photos of himself/herself with his/her partner, photos of his/her table neighbours and photos of friends with the mobile phone and send them directly to the beamer.
2. The guests who are photographed hold the picture frame up and look through it. With the props funny snapshots are taken, which capture the beautiful atmosphere of the wedding party.
3. All photos are received with the Selfiewall and are shown live on the beamer at the wedding party as a picture slide show.
4. Let your guests vote on the most inventive photo. On the web app m.selfiewall.net you can vote for the photos. The number of votes is shown on the beamer, too.
5. The photo with the most votes wins a prize, which you hand over in the late evening. You can also award a second and third prize.
6. After the party, guests and bridal couple can download and print the photos.
✅ Is your #hashtag still free?